New Build Mortgage Adviser
Our client is an established Mortgage Brokerage with an outstanding track record in the New Build Sector.
An opportunity exists for an experienced mortgage and protection adviser to join the new build customer mortgage servicing team.
This is an employed position based from your home location and covering a wide territory. Your appointments are pre-qualified to AIP level (agreement in principle) and the majority of clients will be first time buyers purchasing under the 'help to buy' scheme. Most appointments are late afternoon or early evening therefore your lifestyle must be able to cope with working late unsociable hours.
The rewards are reflected with average earnings of £60k and earnings in excess of £70k for top advisers.
- Cemap or equivalent qualification
- At least 24 months current experience in a Mortgage Adviser position
- A proven track record of success as a mortgage adviser
- Whole of Market mortgage experience is a benefit
- Currently providing Protection advice
- The desire to increase earnings to in excess of £50k
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of organisational skills
- The ability to work to procedures and deadlines (4 cases + protection per week)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- IT literate
- Basic to £35k
- Company Car
- Bonus for written business and quality bonuses
- Target earnings £65k
- Home Based
- Excellent initial and on-going training and support
- Sick pay
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- All appointments booked and pre-qualified for advisers
- Full administration and case management support
- Monday to Friday
|Industry:||New Build Mortgage Specialists|