Trainee Mortgage Adviser
Job Title: Self Employed - Trainee Mortgage Adviser
Location: Hammersmith, London
OTE: Trainee - Year 1 OTE of circa £40,000+ pa
Year 2 OTE of circa £60,000 - £80,000 pa and Year 3 £100K+
Potential OTE to grow to £150K / £200K
Graduate Candidates or Part Qualified Cemap indivduals.
Whilst studying to obtain your full CeMAP qualification, you will initially shadow experienced Mortgage Advisers to obtain an in-depth insight into providing expert advice to clients. Upon completion of your CeMAP you will then be able to start seeing clients and managing accounts and be provided with ongoing support to become a highly successful Adviser. Your commitment to training and working with some of the best mortgage advisers in London will start to see a pipeline of business develop and typically from experience of other advisers joining you will be earning £3-4K per month from months 3 to 9; rising to c£5K per month in months 9 – 18; £6/£10K per month in months 18 - 30 and c£15K per month thereafter.
- Our client is one of the Top Mortgage practices within one of the UK’s largest networks of financial services firms.
- They are a well-established and highly respected firm across Central London.
- They are the preferred Mortgage Broker for numerous prestigious estate agencies and high-end property developers across London; with average mortgage values of £390,000 and many in 7 figures.
- Furthermore, they have a reciprocal referral arrangement in place with one of the foremost financial adviser firms in London; therefore provide clients with a truly holistic wealth management service.
- They are seeking dynamic individuals to join their existing team of c30 Mortgage and Protection Advisers and full team of c40 working out of their office in Hammersmith.
- You maybe a graduate looking to enter into Mortgage Broking career or a part of fully qualified Cemap individual.