To provide administrative support to the mortgage adviser teams, by delivering a bespoke first class experience for the client through the mortgage application process.
- To facilitate mortgage applications to completion and to ensure a smooth transition from handover to completion
- To apply regular follow up calls to ensure client feels informed and updated about the progress of their mortgage
- To build a strong relationship with the customer and deliver an exceptional customer experience
- To process daily correspondence and documents, upload timely and accurately onto the CRM system
- To build and maintain effective relationships with mortgage lenders, estate agents, solicitors and any 3rd parties required throughout the mortgage application process
- Setting the client’s expectations and realistic time-lines for the mortgage process from handover through to completion
- To complete a case successfully and seamlessly
- To manage expectations and time-lines for the customer regarding the mortgage process
- To assist and support the mortgage advising team with administration as and when the business requires
- To ensure all mortgage conversations, documentation and transactions meet with business process regulatory requirements, company compliance standards and company associated guidelines (mandatory training)
- Take responsibility for and be actively involved in your personal development and career progression
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by your manager
- Experienced Mortgage Administrator/ Case Handler
- Must have Mortgage Case Management Experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised, able to structure and prioritise your work load on a daily basis.
- salary is a base of £22K + £3K London Weighting, with bonus this brings it to circa £30K OTE.
- 22 days of annual leave increasing to 25 after 12 months service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Interest-free season ticket loans or a loan for a bike
- Free advice from Legal Team
- Childcare vouchers as part of salary sacrifice
- 45% gym subsidy with our affiliated gym
- Bonus scheme (annual and quarterly based on performance)
A great office culture office, the current temporary office has a games floor including table tennis and foosball and beer and prosecco taps for after work socialising, alongside outdoor space on the 5th floor.
The new permanent office has been completely revamped with a new floor and outdoor space, including a café, to continue to promote a more collaborative and social environment.
Focused on development, with support to staff who are looking to progress to mortgage adviser level, including Cemap qualification training.
A team of 12 in the Mortgage team in London, including Manager, Supervisors, Advisers and Coordinators. Coordinators are generally supporting 2-3 advisers at a time.
|Industry:||Mortgage & Protection Specialists|
|Job Location:||Central London|