Business Development Manager
Experienced Business Development Manager Executive to join a niche Insurance sector team within an expanding global company.
You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities with conveyance solicitors and increasing the market share and market awareness of our client's residential title insurance products.
The candidate must have experience of selling into the legal sector/conveyancing firms, and can demonstrate their new business development experience (including examples of sales achievements on CV) and is results driven. .
The ideal location would be around the M4 corridor/Reading/Basingstoke, but we will consider candidates who live around these locations in the South/South West.
Travel will be a key part of this role and therefore candidates must have their own car.
What you'll get in return:
- A basic salary £40k
- Performance Bonus OTE £70k
- Car Allowance £7k
What you'll need:
- Dynamic, ambitious, business minded professional, with existing and strong connections within Legal Firms dealing with property transactions.
- Capable of self-generating leads, and 'opening doors' with Legal Firms
- Demonstrate a high achieving new business sales track record of selling services ideally to law firms, banks and/or property investment companies.
- Detailed knowledge of the residential property market is desirable.
- Proven ability to influence senior decision makers within Legal Firms
- Commercially aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flair for negotiation.
- Solid presentation and engagement skills to develop and maintain relationships and to manage sales opportunities through to closing stages
- Independent, organised and able to work on your own initiative, with a flexible approach to work.
- Enthusiasm, drive and passion with a strong desire to ‘win’ new business.