A great opportunity to join the niche financial planning team within this highly established Gloucestershire financial services company..
The Trainee Paraplanner will work as part of the Financial Planning department, which offers investments and pensions advice, supporting two Partners and a Director.
- Preparing recommendations and writing financial planning reports.
- Creating monthly valuations.
- Liaising with clients, some of which are Ultra High Net Worth clients.
- Liaising with product providers/professional connections.
- Researching Investments.
- Working alongside the administration team.
- Drafting tender documents and presentations.
- Conducting research, analysing and presenting the results using modelling tools as appropriate.
- Drawing up reports and drafting client communications
- Ensuring administrative and compliance processes are followed to required timescales.
The Person – Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years Financial Services Experience is desirable.
- Cert PFS qualification is desirable.
- Accuracy, a methodical approach and a keen eye for detail
- Compliance knowledge is essential.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and ability to use own initiative.
- A willingness to learn extra responsibility and tasks where appropriate/available.
- High degree of flexibility and excellent time management
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good typing skills essential.
- Strong team player
- Ability to work well under pressure.
|Industry:||IFA Financial Planning|